Monday, February 6, 2012

5 Stars for Negotiation Boot Camp

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE PERFECTION, A MASTERPIECE!, February 5, 2012
By 
SURETY RISK MANAGEMENT - Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Negotiation Boot Camp: How to Resolve Conflict, Satisfy Customers, and Make Better Deals (Hardcover)
I first found your book on the shelf at my local library. I enjoyed it so much, in fact, that I bought a copy for myself and my Team of Professional Operators. I'm going to have all of my Team Members read your book before I have them accompany me on any future business venture marketing meetings. This is absolutely "must know" stuff for anybody involved in the business of negotiating contracts. Your book has truly enlightened me and confirmed a whole lot of suspicions that I have developed over time. I can tell that you really poured your heart and soul into this book. You really hit the bulls-eye with your work! Thank you so very much!
Jason P.
Owner, Surety Risk Management

No comments:

Post a Comment